For many people engaged in industrial production, transportation chain products are not uncommon. As an important symbol of automated production, its role is irreplaceable
Under high temperature conditions, the transportation chain usually suffers from wear, corrosion, chain elongation noise, and chain oil dripping. Common problems of transportation chain
(1) The chain is not lubricated, resulting in the chain being often in dry grinding state, and the noise is loud
(2) The chain shaft pin is severely worn, and the chain stretches and becomes longer than 1000mm;
(3) The chain is seriously corroded, and the rust slag falls on the surface of the product, which affects the product quality
(4) In the early stage of equipment operation, ordinary chain oil was used for lubrication, and serious dripping occurred. Requirements for lubricants in transportation chains
(5) The good oil performance is firmly adsorbed on the inner and outer surfaces of the chain, so that it will not be thrown off by the centrifugal force of the chain, or be squeezed by the load to break away from the friction node.
(6) Better penetration ability can penetrate all friction links of the chain link to form a boundary film and reduce wear
(7) Good anti-oxidation and stability performance. When in contact with air during operation, no oxides will be formed.
Lubrication method of transport chain
(1) Manual regular lubrication: use an oil can or oil brush, and inject oil once per shift. Suitable for low speed v≤4m/s transmission
(2) Dripping oil lubrication: Use an oil cup or oiler to pass the oil pipe to the gap between the inner and outer chain plates of the loose edge chain, and drip 5-20 drops of lubricating oil per minute. Suitable for transmission with v≤10m/s.
Post time: Dec-25-2020